Meet The “Daycare Lady” With A Hometown Vision
Born and raised in Sandersville, owner Kimberly Cooper AKA Miss Kim has a big vision. With a background in engineering and inspired by the quality child care her mother provided growing up, Miss Kim wants her hometown’s families to experience something special: future-facing learning and exceptional care in a comfortable, loving environment.
Miss Kim invites you to come see the difference that a newly renovated center full of state-of-the-art learning materials and equipment, and staffed by caring, degreed teachers can make in the lives of Sandersville’s littlest learners. She looks forward to using her expertise to nurture your little leader.
Yes! The Center Is Newly-Renovated!
Our Core Values Drive Your Child’s Extraordinary Experience
Your Child Benefits From
A Well-Rounded Education
- The hands-on Frog Street© curriculum uses songs, stories, characters, and guided activities to deliver foundations in language, literacy, pre-math and math, science, and community and social studies.
- STEM projects and facilities introduce and encourage critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with real-world connections.
- Sensory play for babies and toddlers allows them to safely explore the world and begin forming important cognitive connections like cause and effect.
- STEM learning encourages collaborative and leadership skills that form the basis for lifetime problem-solving and peer interaction.
- Abstract art sessions focus on the process rather than the product so your child creates what feels right to them and learns as they go.
- Art enrichments cross over into academic and cognitive development using sensory materials, color recognition, and peer discussion.
- Teachers use gentle redirection techniques and behavior modeling to help your child express and regulate their emotions and become a confident communicator, respectful classroom citizen, kind friend, and strong self-advocate.
- Your child gains the skills and confidence they need for potty training, dressing for outdoors, learning to care for their belongings, tidying up, and more, so they grow more independent every day.
- A 2-acre outdoor playscape provides the room for your child to run, jump, climb, and swing, plus play on the lawns, zoom around the trike track, and tend the gardens. They have the space and equipment they need to build up strong muscles and refine their gross motor skills.
All-Inclusive Tuition & Open, Daily Communication To Support You
Onsite Services Available To Support Your Whole Family
Georgia Quality Rated℠ Means Care You Can Trust
The Georgia Department Of Early Care and Learning Quality Rated℠ program certifies learning centers that meet or exceed their standards for care, education, services, communication, safety, and health. Rest assured that your child receives the best of everything.